Hey! I'm so excited!! This is my first project for the 2011 My Pink Stamper design team!
Our theme is Love and Pink. I decided to stick with making a card and here it is!!
3-D glue dots
My Pink Stamper Stamp Set-Happiest Moments
Martha Stewart corner punch-Bubbles
Cricut cartridges Cindy Loo and Lacy Labels
1) Cut card to 5-3/4" x 4-1/2."
2) Cut decorative paper to 5-1/2" x 4". I used Heart paper from Hobby Lobby.
3) Cut white and red cardstock to 2-1/2" x 4". To get the corner punch effect, I slid the paper in further than you're supposed to so there's a small border. Punch red cardstock only and place white behind it.
4) Affix ribbon, paper and cardstock to the card.
5) Using colors shown above, cut and assemble 2 birds from the Cindy Loo cartridge at 1"and the birdhouse at 3".
6) Cut a pink heart from the Lacy Labels cartridge at 1-1/2".
7) Affix the birdhouse with glue to the card.
8) Using 3-d glue dots, affix the birds.
9) Stamp "Happy Valentine's Day" onto the heart and affix to card with 3-D glue dots.
10) Stickle the bottoms of the bird wings, the bottom of the birdhouse, and the heart at the top of the birdhouse.
That's it!! You've made a Valentine's card for someone special! I really love this stamp set because it has a sentiment for almost every occassion. This one's going to get a lot of use!! I've already used it for two projects this month! Here's a close-up:
Ok, be sure to check out all of the others designer's projects for this month!! You can start here and get to know them first! Bye for now. :)