My Pink Stamper Project for May

Hey all!!


We've got a very special holiday coming up! Father's Day! Most fathers do so much for their families without much appreciation. This month's theme is Father's Day or anything guy related!

Here is mine, and I totally had my Dad in mind when I made this:





 I always used to LOVE calling my Dad my FAVORITE DAD!! He'd just say, I'm your only dad! He was so right, but I still think it's cute to say he's my favorite.

The inside looks like this:


You can't even begin to know the many ways my father has been there for me. This stamp was just PERFECT!!! Let's get onto the details.

Recipe:

A2 sized card made with Kraft paper
Decorative Papers from DCWV
Cardstock from Stampin' Up
Buttons
Twine
Adhesives
My Pink Stamper Friend-tastic Stamp Set
Cricut Classic Font Cartridge (Cut the letters at 1.4" length on the Gypsy)

This card was SO easy! Go see what everyone else has created at My Pink Stamper and have a GREAT day!!

6 comments:

Meesh said...

LOVE all the details Shauna! :o)

Michelle

Anonymous said...

Your dad is one lucky man!
lflinesatcomcastdotnet

Anonymous said...

WHat a very handsome creation my friend your Dad will enjoy this thanks for the inspiration :)

CREATE HUGS EDNA

LiveLaughScrap said...

Love your card. So clean & to the point!! Love the colors.
Lori

Maria said...

Perfect man card!!! Love the buttons!!

Georgiana said...

Nicely done!

Post a Comment