What I've Been Up To

Hey all!!

I have been SO busy with so many things for what seems like forever, but I actually think it's been about two months. After June is over, things are going to get a lot quieter for me, which means A LOT more crafting!!

I've decided to stop watching the cute little baby I've been taking care of for 6 months. My official last day is the 17th. My piano lesson business is growing. I started with 3 students and now have 15! I want to double that by the fall!

My husband has been away at a Conference and will be back Wednesday. I am carting kids around, teaching piano lessons and getting ready for VBS which is next week! The day after that, my father is flying down from Massachusetts.

Talk about busy!!! I have hardly had any time to do the things I really enjoy, like crafting!!

I can't wait to get the extra time so I can see what my friends have been creating on their blogs. Also, stay tuned for My Pinkalicious Blog Hop on Friday night!! :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute card and I agree, nothing says summer like grilling. Great idea!

DIANA L. said...

Yum. I have to go eat dinner. I'll be back to finish the hop. oops forgot to post this I'm done with dinner back to hopping

http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/2011/06/friday-my-pink-stamper-monthly-blog-hop.html

Tammy Schmitt said...

Super yummy:-) Thanks for sharing

-Tammy

Anonymous said...

Very cute card! TFS.

C'est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC said...

Thanks for the inspiration!

La-Vie
l_borde at yahoo dot com

http://www.cestla-viedesigns.blogspot.com/

Tamara said...

akes Me want a burger! Cute card!

Peggie said...

Very fun card! I do like the sentiment - is perfect with your design. Peggie
barker944atmsndotcom

mamawcindy said...

Cute Card!!! Love It. :0)
cindymarshall63 at hotmail dot com

Marianne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment