I'm Baaack!

Wow!! Thank you for all of your sweet and wonderful comments! Such a pleasant surprise! ;)

We got back from Disney yesterday, and boy did we have fun!! I also enabled my friend by giving her the smaller Cricut that I originally got for Christmas. In return, she gave me a Disney cartridge and I cannot WAIT to use it!!

Well, there are a few thank you's in order for some of our friends. Some of our parishioners offered to dog-sit for us while we were away and we are SO thankful! My little dog is like a child to me, so I was able to have a worry-free vacation knowing she was safe with people we know. Here's a quick card I whipped up as a thank you to them:



I used the Just Because Cards cartridge and cut the dog at 10" on my Gypsy, which only yields a 4" x 5" dog(roughly). I used My Pink Stamper stamps for the inside of the card. Everyday Life for the Thank You and Even More Punnylicious for the paw prints! How cute is that? It's almost like my little doggie signed the card herself, HA!

Some of our Disney highlights were 1) Seeing our friends who moved away months ago 2) Spending time with the girls at the Disney parks 3) Being kids again!

Here's our two girls 16 and 12. Their birthdays are this week and next, so technically they are 15 and 11. Really, I didn't care what we did the whole time. I wanted them to have the time of their lives and have family memories to cherish forever. Even though I didn't give birth to these girls, I love them as if I did. I feel incredibly blessed that they live with us and that I get to be a co-parent alongside my husband. I hope you all had a great week. Even though I am experiencing a little sadness being back to "grind," I'm glad to be back in the world of papercrafting!!

6 comments:

Meesh said...

Welcome Back Shauna! Sounds like you & your family had a BLAST! Your card is adorable! :o)

Michelle

Tami B. said...

So glad y'all had a good time & made it back safely. Super cute card too by the way.

Kim said...

Sounds like you had fun! Cute card:)
~Kim

snappy scrappy said...

Great card...our family LOVES Disney...we're heading back again this summer...can't wait!!

Edna Marie said...

Welcome Home!!! so happy that your trip was fun filled love the thank you card for your furbaby sitter I know what you mean I have 5 of them and they are my babies lol!

Brenda said...

Welcome back! Happy Birthday to your daughters. Glad to hear you all had a wonderful vacation.

Post a Comment