I am so excited about this month's project for the My Pink Stamper Design Team!! When Robyn sent me this set of stamps from her new releases, I had so many ideas. We have a lot of baby showers at our church and my biological clock has been ticking SO loud lately. I'm turning 32 on Friday, so I wonder if that has anything to do with it!! ;)
Anyway, onto the project!
This is a baby shower invitation that can easily be made into a birthday party invitation using the SAME set of stamps!! Don't you love when you can get multiple uses out of one product? I do, and I know my husband does, because it's his money, LOL. Here's a peek at the Sweet Baby stamp set:
Round silver brads
My Pink Stamper- Sweet Baby Stamp Set
Cricut cartridges Tags, Bags, Boxes and More (tag) & Straight From the Nest (birds) & Lacy Labels (circles)
Floral Fantasy Cuttlebug folder
I used my Gypsy
1) Cut two tags at 6"H x 3.91"W from the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cartridge
2) Cut three birds from the Straight From the Nest Cartridge at 2", 1-1/2" and 1"
3) Cut two circles at 2.72" & 2.29"
4) Glue the bird pieces together and add a circle brad through the eye hole
5) Run both tags through an embossing machine using the Floral Fantasy Cuttlebug folder
6) Add twine to tag and tape to back.
7) Using any adhesive of your choice, glue or tape the tags to eachother to hide the twine
8) Stamp the smaller circle, and also stamp the "Baby Shower!" stamp and trim by hand.
9) Adhere birds and stamped pieces to the invitation with foam adhesives or any 3-D adhesive, for that matter. :)
10) Tie a ribbon through the holes at the top of the tag!
And that's all! I hope you enjoyed my project!! :)